Schenectady County issues emergency water restriction | News
SCHENECTADY, N.Y. - Schenectady County has issued a countywide emergency water restriction that will take affect immediately.
The county has issued the restriction to maintain the highest possible levels of reserves until the flood waters recede and systems can be brought back online.
Water use should be limited to drinking, food preparation, and sanitary concerns only.
The restriction will be in affect until further notice.
Upcoming Events near Niskayuna
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Local law enforcement hit the ice as part of national fundraising effort
- Trooper says manslaughter defendant "on the nod" following fatal crash
- Waterford Harbor Farmers market accepting applications for 2014
- Saratoga Springs council votes on resolution opposing expanded casino
- Waterford man accused of assault