Schenectady County issues emergency water restriction | News
SCHENECTADY, N.Y. - Schenectady County has issued a countywide emergency water restriction that will take affect immediately.
The county has issued the restriction to maintain the highest possible levels of reserves until the flood waters recede and systems can be brought back online.
Water use should be limited to drinking, food preparation, and sanitary concerns only.
The restriction will be in affect until further notice.
Upcoming Events near Niskayuna
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- FBI, State Police, NYPD raid mobile home in Malta -- but will not say why
- Clifton Park bulk waste pick up starts April 28
- Apple Blossom Festival scheduled in Rexford
- Man accused of driving drunk, talking on phone with child in car
- Saratoga Casino to take part in bidders conference despite lack of support