Contestant with local ties to compete in 'The Voice' semifinals | Community Spirit
The semifinals of NBC's “The Voice” begin Monday night and one of the contestants has local ties to the area.
Finalist Tony Lucca's grandfather and his uncles live in Niskayuna. His dad lives in Rotterdam and graduated from Mohanasen High School.
Tony's family is planning a party on May 1 at the Van Dyck Lounge in Schenectady to watch the results.
The semifinals begin at 8 p.m. on NewsChannel 13.
Top Niskayuna Stories
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- 68-year-old victim testifies about alleged assault at hands of 19-year-old
- Stillwater man accused of hosting drinking party on private property
- Sheriff: Clifton Park man kills self as deputies arrive
- Expectations high as Lake George-area prepares for start of tourist season
- Local airman graduates basic military training